Isnin, 8 Februari 2010

hehehehe

It's a long time im not update my blog....heheh since 2007....at that time im still learn to use blog with my aunty....learn through chatting in gmail...hahahaha...broken english....still need to be improve....anyway....ive just finish form5 last year...now im still waiting for my SPM result....it's make me nervous...hahaha...i hope i get great result....it makes me easy to apply for study in university....i also want to make my parents proud on me....i wont let my patents down...that is my promise for now la...hahaha...still seek for a job....so bored just sit at home....nothing to do....but there are several of my friends go for national service....oh....i miss kuching town...where i live there before this...i hope i can go back tu kuching....for 16 years i live in kuching....it's just hard to forger the places that i always go....i also miss all my friends there...for those my friends that are live in sarawak....come la visit me here....you all are very welcome...hehehe...ok lah....ckp melayu pulak...hehehe...sampai sini saja cita saya...sbb saya online dekat library kajang...hahahah....kena balik ambik adik pulak....Assalamualaikum.....

Tiada ulasan: